A trucking accident may be caused by a negligent driver, failure to secure cargo, improper training, a malfunctioning part, or negligent maintenance. It may also be caused by inclement weather. Regardless of the cause, a truck accident will likely lead to catastrophic and fatal injuries to people in the other vehicle. Due to the massive size and speeds at which trucks travel, car passengers are extremely vulnerable when they collide with a moving truck. My name is Adam Davis and I am an advocate for the victims of trucking accidents and their families.
Whether I am helping a client obtain medical treatment, working with experts to reconstruct the accident, or preparing for trial, I am always working toward fair compensation for my clients’.
Contact Me today to begin an immediate investigation into your truck accident. As your attorney, I will take the following action in your case:
- I will fully investigate your accident to determine potential causes and identify every source of responsibility.
- I will interview witnesses, review log-records, police records, and other reports to collect evidence to support your claim.
- I will deal directly with the insurance companies to ensure that your claims are preserved.
- With extensive knowledge of state and federal trucking laws, I will review the facts of your case to see if drivers and trucking companies were in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- I will fully advocate on your behalf in and out of court
- In the event that I cannot obtain a proper settlement in your case, I will be prepared to take your case to trial.
I am a trucking accidents lawyer experienced with all of the following:
- Driver fatigue
- Travel logs
- Improper training
- Inclement weather
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Pickup truck crashes
- Car accidents and truck wrecks
- Pedestrian accidents
Many trucking accidents lead to permanent injuries such as Paralysis or Bone Fractures. You may face rehabilitation or a life-time of medical care needs. I will make an immediate assessment of your case to identify the immediate and future costs associated with your injuries. We can then aggressively pursue the compensation you need and deserve. I take all my cases on a contingency basis, meaning that if I do not recover a verdict or settlement, you do not pay a fee. Contact Me today.
I am dedicated to restoring the lives of personal injury victims.
Any victim of an automobile accident or other personal injury knows how quickly your life can change. You may be facing unmanageable medical expenses, be unable to work, even suffer from permanent injuries. Regardless of how your life has been affected, you want an attorney who can make you whole. You need emphatic representation to assert your rights and recover the compensation that you deserve. I have helped my clients preserve their dignity and secure their financial future after suffering a personal injury.
Contact Us for a free consultation with an experienced Phoenix area lawyer about your trucking accident injuries.